Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 issue

Since I downloaded ios15 on my iPhone I am not getting notifications of mail received despite having my Notification set to “immediate”. Can anyone help me fix this?

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 7:46 AM

Hi catherinefromwollstonecraft,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you're not receiving incoming Mail notifications. Be sure you do not have one of the new Focus features enabled. This could silence certain notifications of your choosing at a given time. Check it out in Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 7:46 AM in response to catherinefromwollstonecraft

Hi catherinefromwollstonecraft,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you're not receiving incoming Mail notifications. Be sure you do not have one of the new Focus features enabled. This could silence certain notifications of your choosing at a given time. Check it out in Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Regards.

Sep 25, 2021 3:17 PM in response to mario49

Thank you. Unfortunately that hasn’t helped - I do not have any of the Focus options on. There is no notification when I check Immediate Notifications. I have changed it to Scheduled Summary so at least I get some home screen notifications. Otherwise I find I am missing new messages. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

iOS 15 issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.