Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

world of warship

Hello,

I newly brought a Macbook air M1; I want to install this game call World of warships is windows base now, I was wondering if I could download it on my Macbook, and play them? Any Help?? Can play on my Macbook m1, or NOT??

Thx you

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 10:25 AM

Hey Mafiavahmam-1967,

It sounds like you're looking to install the game World of Warships on your Mac. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

From the system requirements page of the World of Warships website, it appears that Windows is required to install: World of Warships System Requirements

If you have additional questions or need further assistance, we'd recommend contacting the game's support team: PLAYER SUPPORT

Thanks!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 10:25 AM in response to Mafibahman-1967

Hey Mafiavahmam-1967,

It sounds like you're looking to install the game World of Warships on your Mac. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

From the system requirements page of the World of Warships website, it appears that Windows is required to install: World of Warships System Requirements

If you have additional questions or need further assistance, we'd recommend contacting the game's support team: PLAYER SUPPORT

Thanks!

world of warship

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.