Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Library Content Missing

The songs I have in my Apple Music Library are missing on iTunes for Windows. They are still there on my phone in iTunes for Android.

I think they might have disappeared after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I can't say that for sure as I don't know exactly when the music disappeared.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, reverting back to a previous version of iTunes, deauthorizing the computer and then reauthorizing it again, but nothing works.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 6:36 PM

If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can turn on Sync Library to access your music library and music that you've downloaded from Apple Music on all of your devices. See the 'On your PC with iTunes for Windows' section in:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

6 replies

Library Content Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.