Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since my newest Safari Versie 15.0 some pages do not load

Since I got the new Safari Versie 15.0 (15612.1.29.41.4, 15612) some pages do not load.

Such as eBay. "Er heeft zich meermaals een probleem voorgedaan met 'https://www.ebay.com' etc etc."

But others (like this one) work fine.

I get the pop-up message in a bar "this page was reloaded because of a problem"

There is a button to reload the pages. The pages shows the content for several seconds then reverts to the abnormal state.

Firefox is fine.

• The help page suggest to clear all history & caches. That does not help me.

Catalina 10.15..7, iMac 4K

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:02 AM

There have recently been many reports of new problems with Safari. It seems that the recent Safari update has issues. Word has it that Apple knows about the problems and is working on a fix. I assume that it will be released fairly soon. In the meantime, use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they should work for you. Also, there are reports that reinstalling Safari and restarting the computer has resolved issues. I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 10:02 AM in response to alberti-nl

There have recently been many reports of new problems with Safari. It seems that the recent Safari update has issues. Word has it that Apple knows about the problems and is working on a fix. I assume that it will be released fairly soon. In the meantime, use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they should work for you. Also, there are reports that reinstalling Safari and restarting the computer has resolved issues. I hope this helps.

Since my newest Safari Versie 15.0 some pages do not load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.