Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv app on fire stick

apple tv app on firestick says video not available. there is a problem loading this video. if this continues please check your network connection is the error message i have been getting for two days now.

Before i was watching a series and at least once a show it would say, the video is not available (this is while watching the show) and then click on ok or try again. I try again and it comes in ok but now nothing. I have been watching this series for two weeks now and it keeps happening and then it just stopped.

I have uninstalled the app. check the network conection on the fire stick (other apps on the fire stick work fine). reset the app and signed in again and still nothing. tried watching other apple tv shows and i get the same error.

Strange thing is, it works on my iphone.

I think i have tried everything.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 5:49 PM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GTW7A7AUYMKWNVYA

It takes about ten minutes or so download and install but after it restarts in "Optimizes" and that literally takes 10 minutes and then it restarts and you should see the new menu.

7 replies

Oct 11, 2021 7:07 AM in response to ramonfromwindsor

Well, do you have the latest version for sure? 5.2.8.2-go to settings-my fire tv-about. Not to mention it will be totally different look than from last time and organized different.

I still get it once in a while that the video is not available but i click on ok and then it goes back to the series i was watching and i click on it again and it starts where i left off.

Apple tv app on fire stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.