Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro camera is not clear?

I've been having this issue, since day one, I have the new MacBook Pro M1 ship, and the camera looks blurry, and I was wondering if there is a way to fix this, or what is the reason behind that?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 6:15 PM

AnasElgabari Said:

"My MacBook Pro camera is not clear?: I've been having this issue, since day one, I have the new MacBook Pro M1 ship, and the camera looks blurry, and I was wondering if there is a way to fix this, or what is the reason behind that?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

How long has it been since day one? See about getting this serviced. If this were me, I would have this looked into by Apple. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, contact Apple Support.

So, Get this Serviced:

Contact Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And this makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 6:15 PM in response to AnasElgabari

AnasElgabari Said:

"My MacBook Pro camera is not clear?: I've been having this issue, since day one, I have the new MacBook Pro M1 ship, and the camera looks blurry, and I was wondering if there is a way to fix this, or what is the reason behind that?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

How long has it been since day one? See about getting this serviced. If this were me, I would have this looked into by Apple. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, contact Apple Support.

So, Get this Serviced:

Contact Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And this makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Nov 2, 2021 5:19 PM in response to 1708AT

1708AT Said:

"My MacBook Pro camera is not clear?: Hi, This does not in any way provide any solution to the blurry camera. From what I have read here, it is common. Can you give a more realistic feedback?"

--------

Contact Apple Support:

No. If this is occurring on a new device, then your camera is likely faulty. The camera is designed to revolt scratches. Sp, contact Apple Support, as I mentioned above.

My MacBook Pro camera is not clear?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.