Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

beats solo pros pairing

hi so i have solo pros and i have tried resetting my beats, updating my phone, trying to connect to any phone and the beats constantly flash white and wont connect. im not sure what to do, when trying to reset the light stays white and never turns red? they worked fine for a few months then stopped connecting. they can still charge, im not sure if they need to be updated but im not sure how to do that without pairing them. is there anything i can do?

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:20 PM

bigcityboos Said:

"beats solo pros pairing: hi so i have solo pros and i have tried resetting my beats, updating my phone, trying to connect to any phone and the beats constantly flash white and wont connect."

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

3 replies

Sep 25, 2021 8:32 AM in response to bigcityboos

bigcityboos Said:

"beats solo pros pairing: hi, i have which is where im very confused. i am unable to hard reset them, the white flash no matter how long you hold down on volume and power (for my solo pros at least) the color of the flash never changes from white, i have gone through this post. i’m wondering if the beats need to be updated but since i can’t pair them to any device i’m unable to update them as well"

-------

Troubleshooting this:

A. Anything Loose?

If it is not going away, then perhaps the wire are being pulled somehow. Does something appear to be loose?

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Contact Beats:

If need be, download some drivers from the manufacturer's web site. Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with setting this up, if a Bluetooth connection is not instantaneously achievable.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Sep 25, 2021 3:44 AM in response to TheLittles

hi, i have which is where im very confused. i am unable to hard reset them, the white flash no matter how long you hold down on volume and power (for my solo pros at least) the color of the flash never changes from white, i have gone through this post. i’m wondering if the beats need to be updated but since i can’t pair them to any device i’m unable to update them as well

beats solo pros pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.