Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

blue email linkfrom Apple that says Start 1 Year Free.. is not working

I got an Apple email reminding me to take advantage of free apple TV for buy a new iPhone. But I click the link and there is no way to redeem or activate....... only purchase options

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 3:58 AM

The redeem procedure doesn’t depend on any email. It is just a reminder, to redeem within the redeem time window (first three months).

To get the offer, redeem on your new eligible Apple device, not necessarily the device where you may have received the email message.

The duration of the offered free period is different (shorter) for devices activated on or after July 1, 2021.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 3:58 AM in response to renee626

The redeem procedure doesn’t depend on any email. It is just a reminder, to redeem within the redeem time window (first three months).

To get the offer, redeem on your new eligible Apple device, not necessarily the device where you may have received the email message.

The duration of the offered free period is different (shorter) for devices activated on or after July 1, 2021.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

blue email linkfrom Apple that says Start 1 Year Free.. is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.