Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is updated to the iOS15. But now I’m not able to receive calls. How do I fix that?

I just updated my iPhone to iOS 15, now I can’t receive calls. But I can call out. How do I go about fixing the problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:34 PM

Isquad Said:

"My iPhone is updated to the iOS15. But now I’m not able to receive calls. How do I fix that?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular.

2 replies

Sep 24, 2021 10:34 PM in response to Isquad

What happens when the caller calls you? You hear no incoming call ringing? You call goes straight to voicemail? Needed more details from you. Since there are no details, I will post a generalized response below.

1. Check to see that the Silent switch is not set to ON. Silent switch is located on the Top Left Sideof your iPhone.
  2. Open Settings  Sounds & Haptics  Ringer and Alerts : Make sure this is not set to OFF or too Low. Set Change with Buttons to OFF. Below that Make sure that there is a Ringtone selected.
  3. Check to see that Do Not Disturb is set to OFF. Open Settings  Do Not Disturb : Set this to OFF
  4. Check to see that Silence Unknown Callers is set to OFF. Open Settings  Phone  Silence Unknown Callers : Set this to OFF
  5. Make sure that a ringer sound is assigned. Open Settings  Sounds & Haptics  Ringtone : Ensure that a Ringtone is assigned here.
  6. If all of the above is OK on your iPhone then Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:
    • Press and quickly release Volume UP button
    • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
    • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

My iPhone is updated to the iOS15. But now I’m not able to receive calls. How do I fix that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.