Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats app or Facebook upload, blurry photos

When I upload pics to Facebook or whats app status all my pictures look blurred.

In my mobile,photos look good but when I upload it they are grainy.

Optimize photo storage is download and keep originals.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 12:10 AM

Have you enabled iCloud Photos with optimize iPhone storage feature? Then please wait for the Photos to get fully downloaded and refreshed before uploading anywhere else.

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ  Or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ or Contact WhatsApp

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ  Or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ or Contact WhatsApp

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 12:10 AM in response to aagmoni

Have you enabled iCloud Photos with optimize iPhone storage feature? Then please wait for the Photos to get fully downloaded and refreshed before uploading anywhere else.

Whats app or Facebook upload, blurry photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.