Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos blurry in gallery until i zoomed in

When I take a picture and see it in the photo gallery. That photo is blurred and it's only clear when I zoom in. That picture will be blurred again if I go out and look at it again. Problem here is i upload this photo in social media or transfer to pc, that photo will still be blurred until i zoom in. I turn off icloud, change format in camera. Pls help i use ip11 ios 14.5

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 7:38 PM

If your Photos and Videos are stored in iCloud and you share it before downloading the original then it may appear blurry but it is not.

Your photos and videos are stored on your device in their original, high-resolution version. This means that they use a lot of space on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With iCloud Photos, you can make more space available on your device and have your entire collection, everywhere you go.

Get started with iCloud Photos:

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  2. Turn on iCloud Photos.
  3. Select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device.

With Optimize Storage, smaller, space-saving photos and videos are kept on your device while all of your original, full-resolution versions are stored in iCloud. And as long as you have enough space in iCloud, you can store as many photos and videos as you want.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 7:38 PM in response to monbao1

If your Photos and Videos are stored in iCloud and you share it before downloading the original then it may appear blurry but it is not.

Your photos and videos are stored on your device in their original, high-resolution version. This means that they use a lot of space on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With iCloud Photos, you can make more space available on your device and have your entire collection, everywhere you go.

Get started with iCloud Photos:

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  2. Turn on iCloud Photos.
  3. Select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device.

With Optimize Storage, smaller, space-saving photos and videos are kept on your device while all of your original, full-resolution versions are stored in iCloud. And as long as you have enough space in iCloud, you can store as many photos and videos as you want.

Photos blurry in gallery until i zoomed in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.