Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use iPhone 7+ but the iOS 15 update is not there

I use iPhone 7+ but the iOS 15 update is not there in my software update tab in settings:/

It says 'iOS 14.7, iOS is up to date'. I watched a video and it mentioned downloading a beta profile from safari but it may restart my device which I don't want to happen. What should I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 2:23 AM

10 replies

Sep 25, 2021 5:44 AM in response to lmaoxyz

We can't help you with beta problems except to say you will not get beyond 14.7 if you have a beta 14 profile installed,

Ios14 is finished as far as beta is concerned

Wait until public beta 15 is available and install that profile. You are invited to join it on the expectation you will test and report and use a non critical device. However any problems are outside the remit of this forum.

Sep 28, 2021 9:54 AM in response to lmaoxyz

No, but you need to wait til the public general release number is greater than the installed beta to get an update. In this case that is not a problem.

If you had a beta version greater than the current public release you would have to DFU as per the article I quoted and wipe the phone.

This is as far as I am prepared to help, I don't want to be sanctioned for discussing beta. We are only allowed to help you get rid of beta.

I use iPhone 7+ but the iOS 15 update is not there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.