Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Access to health information

It would be great if I could get some support with my iPhone 13. I recently downloaded all my apps including the Sweat app. When I use the app I noticed it was not tracking my steps. The app said to go to settings then click on health>Data access and devices>sweat. When I followed the instructions and got two data access and devices sweat was not an option.

then I googled the issue and went through the settings>privacy>health> Sweat app, but I still don’t see Sweat as an option.

if I could get some help I would really appreciate it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 12:17 PM

Typically, apps that need access to some of device's features, request access to it on first launch or use of the app. If that didn't happened, check Setting > Privacy > Motion & Fitness, make sure Fitness Tracking is on.

Then try to use the app again. If still no luck, delete the app fully, restart the device before adding it back and testing again. If still no luck, you might want to check with the app developer support; they should know best how to resolve the issue with their app.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 12:17 PM in response to jeanny2021

Typically, apps that need access to some of device's features, request access to it on first launch or use of the app. If that didn't happened, check Setting > Privacy > Motion & Fitness, make sure Fitness Tracking is on.

Then try to use the app again. If still no luck, delete the app fully, restart the device before adding it back and testing again. If still no luck, you might want to check with the app developer support; they should know best how to resolve the issue with their app.

Access to health information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.