Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app on iPad

OK I saw the answer that there is no health app for the Apple iPad… I agree I cannot find one… But I would like to know if anybody knows… Why Apple removed it because I most certainly had one on my iPad and now it is gone. I see that there are 1000 other people who also had the same question… What number will Apple start to listen. I use my iPad in place of my Mac to tell you the truth I never use my Mac at all I was thinking of selling it . I love my iPhone but the dang screen is too small now for most application use. It is so much easier using my iPad and I just want to enter my data into the health app using my Apple product iPad… I am so mad at Apple right now let me just tell you .

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 11:01 AM

Rainboluva13 wrote:

But I would like to know if anybody knows… Why Apple removed it because I most certainly had one on my iPad and now it is gone.

Sorry, but there has never been a Health app on the iPad. Apple has removed nothing as it has never actually existed on the iPad.

Since the Health App was released in 2014, it has been an iPhone and iPod Touch only app.

If you were using some app on the iPad to enter health data it must have been a third party app you downloaded from the App Store. It may connect to the Health app on the iPhone and sync data however.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 11:01 AM in response to Rainboluva13

Rainboluva13 wrote:

But I would like to know if anybody knows… Why Apple removed it because I most certainly had one on my iPad and now it is gone.

Sorry, but there has never been a Health app on the iPad. Apple has removed nothing as it has never actually existed on the iPad.

Since the Health App was released in 2014, it has been an iPhone and iPod Touch only app.

If you were using some app on the iPad to enter health data it must have been a third party app you downloaded from the App Store. It may connect to the Health app on the iPhone and sync data however.

Health app on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.