Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What’s the best charging routine for my iPhone 13 Pro Max?

hey, i’m concerned i’m going to make my battery health bad on my new iPhone, on my 12 it was 91% after a year! so anyone got any tips or routine i could take?

thank you!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 6:54 PM

91 % after a year is very good Battery Health. You need not worry until it reaches 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment at an Apple Store for Battery Replacement. Most people chrge over night so that phone is ready to go through the next day, but you can charge when ever it is convenient. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 6:54 PM in response to HollyFlynn22

91 % after a year is very good Battery Health. You need not worry until it reaches 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment at an Apple Store for Battery Replacement. Most people chrge over night so that phone is ready to go through the next day, but you can charge when ever it is convenient. Check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

What’s the best charging routine for my iPhone 13 Pro Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.