Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SymDaemon.bundle uninstall

I am trying to unistall SymDaemon.bundle. However when I go to open unistaller tool Mac say will damage computer and wont allow. Any tip

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 9:11 PM

Ausiepete Said:

"SymDaemon.bundle uninstall: I am trying to unistall SymDaemon.bundle. However when I go to open unistaller tool Mac say will damage computer and wont allow. Any tip"

-------

Contact Norton:

Seems you are running Symantec Antivirus. If such is the case, then contact Norton, and ask them which uninstaller to use. Just dragging and dropping something to the Trash will leave files laying about, thereby resulting in a damaged Mac. So, ask Symantec with is the correct Uninstaller to use. Use this Link: Contact Norton Support - Norton

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 9:11 PM in response to Ausiepete

Ausiepete Said:

"SymDaemon.bundle uninstall: I am trying to unistall SymDaemon.bundle. However when I go to open unistaller tool Mac say will damage computer and wont allow. Any tip"

-------

Contact Norton:

Seems you are running Symantec Antivirus. If such is the case, then contact Norton, and ask them which uninstaller to use. Just dragging and dropping something to the Trash will leave files laying about, thereby resulting in a damaged Mac. So, ask Symantec with is the correct Uninstaller to use. Use this Link: Contact Norton Support - Norton

SymDaemon.bundle uninstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.