Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Unlisted In Mac OS App

So, recently decided to take the plunge and jump into Apple Music for that lossless streaming. I just upgraded my audio equipment to take advantage of this and was really excited to jump in. However, the Music app on my 2019 macbook pro doesn't list any Apple Music streaming options. On the left hand screen of my application, all I have as options are from my personal Library, playlists, and the Itunes Store. Nothing exists above that, where I expect to see things like "Listen Now", "Browse", and "Radio".

Currently the only way I can access streaming options is through the web app or by navigating links through the itunes store on the application. I'm rocking the latest updates for Big Sur 11.6, but still can't figure out how to activate the listing. Any help would be appreciated because I'm not a huge fan of web player access.

Best Regards,

Wolfie

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 10:43 AM

Wolife, Possibly it got deactivated in Music Preferences, Restrictions tab? See below.

3 replies

Apple Music Unlisted In Mac OS App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.