Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi my iTunes account is disabled I have added another payment method but still won’t work, can you please advise

I can’t get into my iTunes account

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 8:38 AM

Contact Apple Support, after reading this support article:--> If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' , and use the following link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Sep 26, 2021 8:39 AM in response to Ktucktuck

You owe Apple money. Until you settle this with Apple you can’t use the iTunes & App Store. There is a link in this article to contact them to resolve the dispute→If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support. Note that it specifically says NOT to try to fix it yourself.

Hi my iTunes account is disabled I have added another payment method but still won’t work, can you please advise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.