Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased 4 songs on iTunes on my iPad 2 work just fine and let me access them on my pc , the other 2 keep saying I need to authorize my computer to use and when I follow the instructions it says my computer is authorized,

How do I get the use of purchased songs when it keeps saying my computer isn’t authorized but when I follow step to authorize my computer it says it’s already authorized, I purchased 4 songs , 2 work fine on my pc the other 2 purchased at same time won’t let me access them , I uninstalled iTunes , restarted computer multiple times and still get the same issue , the folder they are in with my other music has a ! And says it’s encrypted so I can’t transfer,HELP .

Windows, 6

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 2:02 PM

That is usually a sign that the two song files got corrupted somehow. Delete them on your device and then redownload them.

Redownload music - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I purchased 4 songs on iTunes on my iPad 2 work just fine and let me access them on my pc , the other 2 keep saying I need to authorize my computer to use and when I follow the instructions it says my computer is authorized,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.