Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sign out an Apple ID and sign in another family share Apple ID

How do I sign out my Apple ID on one of my iPhones and then sign my family share 12 year old’s Apple ID onto the same iPhone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 3:57 PM

I assume that you mean you are giving the phone to your son so that he can use it and you want to set up, or have already set up Family Sharing.

You should erase the phone before you give it to your son and then just sign into his Apple ID when you set up the phone again.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 3:57 PM in response to LEW907

I assume that you mean you are giving the phone to your son so that he can use it and you want to set up, or have already set up Family Sharing.

You should erase the phone before you give it to your son and then just sign into his Apple ID when you set up the phone again.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to sign out an Apple ID and sign in another family share Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.