Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone upgrade program

I am trying to do the upgrade on my phone but when I get to the point of choosing who my phone carrier is it’s giving me an error code. I’ve talked with T-Mobile and they said they cannot fix it I’m not sure what else I can do?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 6:19 PM

kaizley176 Said:

"iPhone upgrade program: This is what it reads"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Charge to 50%:

First off, charge your battery to 50% to maintain a safe iPhone.

Contact Apple Support:

Go Here: If your iPhone Asks you to Confirm your Phone Number when Activating in the U.S. - Apple Support. Regardless of your location (in the U.S. or not), contact Apple Support.

As it reads: "If you don't recognize the phone number - If you're the original purchaser of your iPhone and you don't recognize the phone number that your iPhone asks you to confirm, contact Apple Support for help."

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much more time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 6:19 PM in response to kaizley176

kaizley176 Said:

"iPhone upgrade program: This is what it reads"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Charge to 50%:

First off, charge your battery to 50% to maintain a safe iPhone.

Contact Apple Support:

Go Here: If your iPhone Asks you to Confirm your Phone Number when Activating in the U.S. - Apple Support. Regardless of your location (in the U.S. or not), contact Apple Support.

As it reads: "If you don't recognize the phone number - If you're the original purchaser of your iPhone and you don't recognize the phone number that your iPhone asks you to confirm, contact Apple Support for help."

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much more time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Sep 26, 2021 5:37 PM in response to kaizley176

kaizley176 Said:

"iPhone upgrade program: I am trying to do the upgrade on my phone but when I get to the point of choosing who my phone carrier is it’s giving me an error code. I’ve talked with T-Mobile and they said they cannot fix it I’m not sure what else I can do?"

-------

What does the error read?

Provide an Image:

Please provide a screenshot. I that is of no option, then take a photo of the screen. Attach either as a reply to this thread (using the first button in from the right, that looks like two mountains and a moon.

iPhone upgrade program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.