Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It won’t let me share focus status, says I need an iCloud account but I’m already signed in on my iCloud on my phone so not sure why it’s not working… help please

It won’t let me share focus status, says I need an iCloud account but I’m already signed in on my iCloud on my phone so not sure why it’s not working… help please

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 5:59 PM

Hi Cg203,

We can see from the related article that you've set up Focus on your iPhone, but you're unable to turn on the Share Across Devices option. If you haven't already, we'd recommend restarting your device here:

Restart your iPhone

Force restart iPhone

If you're still unable to enable Share Across Devices, let's try signing out and then signing into your Apple ID. To sign out, you'll want to go into Settings > [your name] > Sign Out. Once this is complete, you'll want to Sign in with your Apple ID again. You'll also want to note that signing out of iCloud will remove your iCloud data momentarily. Once you're signed in, your data will sync to your iPhone again.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 5:59 PM in response to Cg203

Hi Cg203,

We can see from the related article that you've set up Focus on your iPhone, but you're unable to turn on the Share Across Devices option. If you haven't already, we'd recommend restarting your device here:

Restart your iPhone

Force restart iPhone

If you're still unable to enable Share Across Devices, let's try signing out and then signing into your Apple ID. To sign out, you'll want to go into Settings > [your name] > Sign Out. Once this is complete, you'll want to Sign in with your Apple ID again. You'll also want to note that signing out of iCloud will remove your iCloud data momentarily. Once you're signed in, your data will sync to your iPhone again.

Cheers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.