Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memoji stopped working

After updated my software to the IOS 15. My memoji’s stopped working. All they do is keep saying tap to resume. How can I fix this issue?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:42 PM

Wow, what useless advice. People aren’t here for common sense replies, so you shouldn’t waste their time with such. I’m having the same issue with Memoji since updating to 15. And half of them the skin is darkened (I’m whiter than rice) and the ones like that also have white blank eyes. They were fine before the update, would love to know what messed them up or how to fix it.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 2:42 PM in response to MatthewZayas

Wow, what useless advice. People aren’t here for common sense replies, so you shouldn’t waste their time with such. I’m having the same issue with Memoji since updating to 15. And half of them the skin is darkened (I’m whiter than rice) and the ones like that also have white blank eyes. They were fine before the update, would love to know what messed them up or how to fix it.

Memoji stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.