Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Drainage in 12 Pro Max

My phone's battery has started draining fastly since last month even though the battery health is 100% still.

Earlier, only 25-30% battery was getting used (Home-Office-Home) but now almost 50% battery gets used. I have not increased my daily usage or have installed any fishy app.

After updating to iOS 15, the issue persists. Is anyone else facing the same issue on 12 Pro series. I am using 12 Pro Max

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 6:31 AM

1 reply

Sep 28, 2021 8:12 AM in response to Panky91

Hi Panky91,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having some trouble with your battery life, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. Let's go ahead and follow the recommendations we've linked for you below.

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Please let us know how it goes. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

Battery Drainage in 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.