Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad will not turn on and it will not recognize to my Laptop

My iPad will not charge, I tried rebooting, updated to the newest version, and tried connecting it to my laptop and it is showing as not recognized, what can I do next?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 8:48 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided here:--> If your iPad won't charge, and if you already performed all the steps provided here:--> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 8:48 AM in response to Johncapone

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided here:--> If your iPad won't charge, and if you already performed all the steps provided here:--> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

My iPad will not turn on and it will not recognize to my Laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.