Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual External Extended monitors

HI, I have two Dell external monitors. I purchased the iVANKY docking station to extend these monitors as well as hook up my Logitech keyboard and Mouse receivers. Everything works fine with the exception of the second extended monitor is not being recognized. I switched ports and cables to ensure no issues with hardware. I have a MacBook Pro 13in A1 Chip 16GB Mem with 1TB Flash.

Any help on getting the second extended monitor to work. I don't know if it is a setting or a driver I am missing.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 4:15 PM

Bluemikecheck wrote:

HI, I have two Dell external monitors. I purchased the iVANKY docking station to extend these monitors as well as hook up my Logitech keyboard and Mouse receivers. Everything works fine with the exception of the second extended monitor is not being recognized. I switched ports and cables to ensure no issues with hardware. I have a MacBook Pro 13in A1 Chip 16GB Mem with 1TB Flash.

Any help on getting the second extended monitor to work. I don't know if it is a setting or a driver I am missing.

If you mean you have a computer with an M1 chip, you can not have more than one external monitor. From https://www.apple.com/macbook-pro-13/specs/

Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:

One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 4:15 PM in response to Bluemikecheck

Bluemikecheck wrote:

If you mean you have a computer with an M1 chip, you can not have more than one external monitor. From https://www.apple.com/macbook-pro-13/specs/

Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:

One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz

Dual External Extended monitors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.