Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari won't start on my macbook Pro

When I try to start safari on my Mac, it won't start and gives an error window, how can I repair this or is it a problem form Apple?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 12:12 PM

What version of Safari are you using. If it is 15, the following may be of interest to you. There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 12:12 PM in response to Wally Kollmann

What version of Safari are you using. If it is 15, the following may be of interest to you. There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

Safari won't start on my macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.