Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm on iOS15/iPhone13

My iPhone won't let me save the alarm (iOS15). I did all the above steps, but when I press save, it does not appear in the Alarm saved. I have tried various tricks (different times, different tones, different days), but none work. It won't save.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 4:25 AM

I have the exact same issue. I just got an iPhone 13 today and when I am setting an alarm it won’t save. After I click save, it just disappears. Restarting the app and the phone doesn’t resolve the issue.

8 replies

Dec 14, 2021 6:33 AM in response to WelcomeiPhone_13

Had the same issue on my iPhone (13) and restarting my phone fixed it. Power-off (press the buttons on the right and lower left simultaneously and swap on your phone’s screen to turn off your phone) and then wait a minute or so and power-on (briefly press the a button on the right). If that does not resolve the issue, you may need to contact Apple Support. Hope this helps.

Alarm on iOS15/iPhone13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.