Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We are unable to verify your identification information

I applied for Apple Card send the pic of my state id an I still getting my identification information is unable to verify what can I do to fix this. Problem to get the Apple Card

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 12:03 PM

Hello. If your Apple Card application is still declined following a submission of a state ID picture, your next step should be to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

When submitting your ID to Apple in the future, please also be sure to follow the below pointers:

1. Make sure there is nothing between your device's camera and your ID that could obscure any part of it.
  2. Check that the Date of Birth, Last Name, and Address on the ID match the information you entered for your Apple Card application.
  3. Make sure the ID hasn't expired.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 12:03 PM in response to mariel6057

Hello. If your Apple Card application is still declined following a submission of a state ID picture, your next step should be to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

When submitting your ID to Apple in the future, please also be sure to follow the below pointers:

1. Make sure there is nothing between your device's camera and your ID that could obscure any part of it.
  2. Check that the Date of Birth, Last Name, and Address on the ID match the information you entered for your Apple Card application.
  3. Make sure the ID hasn't expired.

We are unable to verify your identification information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.