Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness Plus sync different devices

I use the fitness plus app on my iPad and iPhone, but if I save something to my library it won’t show on both devices. This doesn’t make sense as I’m signed in with the same ID and what’s the point of the library if not? I’ve restarted device and have the latest iOS update.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 7:50 AM

7 replies

Sep 30, 2021 10:00 AM in response to Miss_Sh

Miss_Sh,

Thank you for your response and additional information. See the article below on how to make sure all your data sources are being used for your workouts.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

How Health handles data from multiple sources

Here's how to see all of your sources for the Health app:

1. Open the Health app. 
    2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner. 
    3. Scroll down to Privacy, then tap Apps or Devices.

Make sure you have backups prior to making any major system changes: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you need further assistance after following the link above, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

Sep 30, 2021 8:22 AM in response to Miss_Sh

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities 

Thank you for contacting us. You have come to the right place and we are happy to assist you. We understand you're having an issue with your iPad not syncing to Library.  We can understand why you’d reach out for a solution. To start, do you have a watch? If so, is it a Series 3 or above with Watch OS 7.2 or above?

Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+

You must have an Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7.2 to access Apple Fitness+ on the following devices. Make sure that you're signed in with your correct Apple ID and that Bluetooth is enabled on all devices.

If you need further assistance after reading the link above, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

Sep 30, 2021 8:33 AM in response to Jeff_W.

Yes, it’s a new watch SE with the latest iOS. I can add to my library on my iPad and on my iPhone, but I can’t see what I’ve added on one device on the other, I.e. the workouts I’ve added onto my fitness + library on iPad only appear in the app if I use my iPad and the ones I add to my library on my iPhone only appear there. I can obviously use my watch with both devices and expect to be able to access my full library on all my devices but can’t.

Apple Fitness Plus sync different devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.