Apple Fitness app syncs with info from Polar Flow but the activity information is incorrect

I've noticed that EVERY time I sync the Apple Fitness app on my iPhone 13 Pro Max (iOS 16.4.1) with the Polar Flow app after using the spin bike at work, the app accepts the sync and updates my activity but labels it as 'Outdoor Cycling' rather than 'Spinning' which is how the Polar Flow and my Polar Grit X HRM label it.

Anyone else having this happen? Not a big deal, I know but still... Apple does everything else so smoothly, I'm a little surprised I'm having to bring it up.

I couldn't find Apple Fitness anywhere below, so apologies in advance..

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 4:57 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 4:57 AM in response to ballisticpantz

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

Apple Fitness app syncs with info from Polar Flow but the activity information is incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.