Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I do bulk transfer of PDFs from iBooks on iOS 9.3.6 iPad to Books on Catalina Mac?

How can I transfer all of PDFs from iBooks on iOS 9.3.6 iPad to Books on Catalina Mac? The capability seems to have disappeared with iTunes. I really don't want to buy more iCloud space to do this.

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 10:09 AM

You can still sync with your computer through finder, but you aren't able to sync backwards

Are your pdfs still be on the original source? (whatever computer you used to sync to your iPad).

If not, the easiest thing may be to upgrade your iCloud storage for one month, transfer the files, and then downgrade.

You could also export the pdfs (albeit one at a time) to files or to email.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 10:09 AM in response to Ahwatukee Bob

You can still sync with your computer through finder, but you aren't able to sync backwards

Are your pdfs still be on the original source? (whatever computer you used to sync to your iPad).

If not, the easiest thing may be to upgrade your iCloud storage for one month, transfer the files, and then downgrade.

You could also export the pdfs (albeit one at a time) to files or to email.

How can I do bulk transfer of PDFs from iBooks on iOS 9.3.6 iPad to Books on Catalina Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.