Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 screen is frozen. Touch does not work. How do I unfreeze the screen and make touch work?

My iphone11 screen is frozen. The touch screen does not work. How do I unfreeze the screen?

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 11:13 AM

Hello. If your iPhone 11 is frozen, you should force restart it. You can find instructions for how to do this on the webpage here.

For your iPhone 11, you will want to perform the following steps:

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 11:13 AM in response to Cwegenhoft

Hello. If your iPhone 11 is frozen, you should force restart it. You can find instructions for how to do this on the webpage here.

For your iPhone 11, you will want to perform the following steps:

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

Nov 14, 2021 6:13 AM in response to Cwegenhoft

Did Apple intentionally release an update that prevents phones repaired with 3rd-party screens from working? I have three iPhones. All had their screens broken at one time or another. All were repaired at 3rd-party shops. All stopped working on the same day when I updated to the latest iOS.

Last year I got my latest screen fixed. Before I went to the repair shop at the mall I checked at Apple and the wanted $169 to fix the screen. I got it repaired for $140 at a 3rd party shop. Yesterday I went to the Apple store and they wanted $350 to fix the screen.

Hello, Samsung!

My iPhone 11 screen is frozen. Touch does not work. How do I unfreeze the screen and make touch work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.