Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use procreate on a ipad pro with pencil, would like a larger screen. will any moniter hook up.

I use procreate on a ipad pro with pencil, would like a larger screen. will any moniter hook up.

Or if I purchase a used apple all in one, seen a lot of 27” ones on eBay/Amazon at £250.00 +.what minimum spec do I need and would my iPad work as a graphics tablet. I have always had windows pc but Procreate won’t work on it. I have just been forced to retire by a company, so have a low budget but time to learn about procreate. I hope to use my iPad while out and about then carry on working on a apple all in one at home. Any help would be great

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 7:14 AM in response to Malcyspider

If you still have a Windows PC, look at an App called Duet Display in the iOS App Store.

This may work for you, but not sure.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/duet-display/id935754064

This app has the ability to turn your iPad into a graphics tablet-like experience.

It is a yearly or monthly subscription plan fee to get this graphics tablet feature though.

There are also, simple mirror-ing apps for Mac and PC, search online, that will simply mirror the iPad to your PC.

You would still need to draw on your iPad with Procreate, but you get s bigger image on a your Windows PC monitor

There are a few third party Mac/PC mirroring apps available online They install to your Mac or PC and use the AirPlay feature of your iPad.

These are pay apps, also.

The one I use on my older Mac ( because it does NOT support Airplay ) is called Air Server

This is a Mac/PC mobile device mirroring app

https://www.airserver.com/

Simply mirrors your iPad to your computer's screen.

You would still need to work directly from the iPad, but gets you a larger image to view, while working from your iPad.

Best of Luck to You!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.