Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad stuck on low battery screen but battery is charged.

I saw previous thread on this issue but no solutions and am looking to see if anyone has resolved this problem. My iPad has become extremely unpredictable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it stays on the low battery screen. Sometimes I can turn it on and have no issues at all. Other times when I try to turn it on I get the screen with the red bar at the bottom of the battery. If it’s not plugged in, it shows the prompt to connect it to charge it and when I plug it in the prompt disappears and the battery with the red bar remains. I have tried plugging and unplugging, depressing the home button, the power button and both at the same time and both alternately. Sometimes anyone of these might work and the Apple logo comes on and the iPad powers up and shows the battery is 100% charged. Other times nothing works and it stays on the battery screen. The 3 year warranty ran out and I’m sure any repair will cost too much as well as a new iPad. And why would I even want to buy a new iPad when this one cost me so much and now I’m having this extremely frustrating issue with it! So I’m looking to see if anyone has been able to resolve this. Thank-you.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 8:14 AM

Hello ~ I would suggest taking it in for a checkup:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

3 replies

iPad stuck on low battery screen but battery is charged.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.