Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

movie project 'shared' to you tube but not there... something is wrong with the settings how do I change them?

iMovie uploaded my project to you tube but it isn't there, something is wrong with the settings how do I change them?

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 7:54 PM

Try exporting the movie to your desktop and from there dragging it into the You Tube upload window.

EDIT: Depending on the duration of the movie it can take quite a while to upload. Also, perhaps the movie exceeds You Tube's 15 minute duration limit, in which case you would need to register with You Tube in order to upload a longer movie. You Tube's site should have instructions on how to do this.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 7:54 PM in response to ptrmcl

Try exporting the movie to your desktop and from there dragging it into the You Tube upload window.

EDIT: Depending on the duration of the movie it can take quite a while to upload. Also, perhaps the movie exceeds You Tube's 15 minute duration limit, in which case you would need to register with You Tube in order to upload a longer movie. You Tube's site should have instructions on how to do this.

-- Rich

movie project 'shared' to you tube but not there... something is wrong with the settings how do I change them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.