Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photos help

I am using iCloud on a PC and can't transfer or drag photos to a newly created album in iCloud. I am not trying to upload or download, just organize within iCloud. Any ideas?

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 2:47 PM

appleQhelp, 

Thanks for those additional details. Let's work to isolate the situation. Are you able to test using a different browser on your computer? For example if you're using Firefox, can you test using Chrome or Edge?

Thanks.

4 replies

Oct 1, 2021 1:13 PM in response to AnnieL2

I am opening iCloud.com on my PC. Sometimes, not always, when I select photos, click on the plus sign, then identify the album or folder where I want them to go, nothing happens (i.e., they don't show up in the album/folder). I do not get an error message, they just don't show up in the designated album/folder. I tried selecting the photos, clicking on the plus sign, and creating a new album or folder. Sometimes that works. Often, I will select multiple photos and only a few of them go.

icloud photos help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.