Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem

MacBook Air Early 2019 11"

Starting up computer with a flashing folder with the ? Sign on it. I've turned it off and turned on again but using CMD + R. Turns on again with a spinning globe saying"internet recovery this may take a while." Waiting for about 10 minutes before iit is a still globe with a caution sign. At the bottom it says apple.com/support -2100F.

Now when I restart MBA again it just restarts the internet recovery , sometimes it has a time at the bottom (now it says 2:34)

What can I do to fix it? It was perfectly fine before I turned it on. The only thing that could be related is an iOS update that I've post poned for a whild now. What do I do?!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 2:13 AM

The Error message is indicating, when booted in to Recovery Mode or Internet Recovery Mode - there is not Active and Functioning Internal Connection.

To avoid such tricky Internet Connection in either of the Modes - is to connect Ethernet Cable to Router. If that is not possible, when booting again in Recovery / Internet Recovery Mode immediately look for Wifi Icon and Manually input the Wifi password.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 2:13 AM in response to sheilin161

The Error message is indicating, when booted in to Recovery Mode or Internet Recovery Mode - there is not Active and Functioning Internal Connection.

To avoid such tricky Internet Connection in either of the Modes - is to connect Ethernet Cable to Router. If that is not possible, when booting again in Recovery / Internet Recovery Mode immediately look for Wifi Icon and Manually input the Wifi password.

Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.