Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking on settings

I go to my settings to turn on my tracking request for apps and the toggle button in grey and not letting me switch it and it is saying that a profile is restricting it what do I do?!?!?!?!?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 9:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 9:49 PM

Is your iPhone issued/managed by your work or school? Most employers install a profile on the iPhone if you want to receive work Emails on your iPhone. You can check whether there is a profile installed. Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Device Management: See whether you see a profile installed under Configuration Profile.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 9:49 PM in response to ellaini

Is your iPhone issued/managed by your work or school? Most employers install a profile on the iPhone if you want to receive work Emails on your iPhone. You can check whether there is a profile installed. Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Device Management: See whether you see a profile installed under Configuration Profile.

Axel F.

Tracking on settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.