Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

виджет погода

добрый день. подскажите, в виджете на айпад погоды не меняется город. Стоит по умолчанию Купертино. нажимаю на виджет и переход на страницы погоды в веб браузере. выбор своего города на сайте не меняет город в виджете. как исправить данную проблему?

заранее спасибо за ответ

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 4:43 AM

Translation:

weather widget

Good afternoon. tell me, in the widget on the weather iPad does not change the city. It is the default Cupertino. I click on the widget and go to the weather pages in the web browser. choosing your city on the site does not change the city in the widget. how do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for the reply

Touch-and-hold the Weather Widget - and a menu will appear. Tap the Edit Widget button. Next, tap Location - and ensure that My Location is selected.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 4:43 AM in response to никита222

Translation:

weather widget

Good afternoon. tell me, in the widget on the weather iPad does not change the city. It is the default Cupertino. I click on the widget and go to the weather pages in the web browser. choosing your city on the site does not change the city in the widget. how do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for the reply

Touch-and-hold the Weather Widget - and a menu will appear. Tap the Edit Widget button. Next, tap Location - and ensure that My Location is selected.

виджет погода

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.