Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot type into Google search bar

On my iPad, if I go to the Google page, I cannot type into the search bar. Works fine on my iPhone, but not iPad. I have cleared my history as apple suggested, but still not working.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 5:54 AM

2 replies

Oct 1, 2021 6:36 AM in response to Lexar6

Can you, please, confirm what year and model iPad do you have/own?

The “A” model number can be found on the aluminium back of your iPad, in very small print, right under the larger bold print “iPad” on the back of the iPad.

What iOS/iPadOS version is this iPad, currently, running?

What is the rated, internal data storage space/capacity of your iPad model and how much of this free, internal data storage capacity is left inside of your iPad model?

All of that additional info can be found in the Settings app, General settings panel, About.

Please try to attempt to answer all questions asked.

Also, For older iPad models with a Home button, do a simple hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake/power button simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons.

Thank You.

Cannot type into Google search bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.