Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My husband and I both each pay for 50 GB of storage in the iCloud. Combined we on.y have 16GB saved in total. How do I cancel his monthly payment without losing the photos he has stored in the iCloud? Thank you

How can I cancel the fee? We are both in my Apple Family Sharing. Thanks

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 2:09 PM

See the information in Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support including the following:

Switch from your iCloud+ plan to your family plan

When you share iCloud+, any family members using the free 5GB plan are added to your family plan automatically.

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 2:09 PM in response to Stewartbf

See the information in Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support including the following:

Switch from your iCloud+ plan to your family plan

When you share iCloud+, any family members using the free 5GB plan are added to your family plan automatically.

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

My husband and I both each pay for 50 GB of storage in the iCloud. Combined we on.y have 16GB saved in total. How do I cancel his monthly payment without losing the photos he has stored in the iCloud? Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.