Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to be able to link a specific to a calendar event, so I can get directly back to the email from the calendar event. Possible?

I want to be able to link a specific to a calendar event, so I can get directly back to the email from the calendar event.

Possible?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 12:01 PM

I just tried dragging and dropping an email to Calendar and was pleasantly surprised that it created an appointment on the calendar and in the notes added a nifty "Show in Mail" link. You can even drag a Contact into Calendar to create a new appointment for that person as the recipient of an invite. You can also add document attachments. You can also drag an email into a Notes note and it provides a similar link to the actual email.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2021 12:01 PM in response to tecsi12

I just tried dragging and dropping an email to Calendar and was pleasantly surprised that it created an appointment on the calendar and in the notes added a nifty "Show in Mail" link. You can even drag a Contact into Calendar to create a new appointment for that person as the recipient of an invite. You can also add document attachments. You can also drag an email into a Notes note and it provides a similar link to the actual email.

I want to be able to link a specific to a calendar event, so I can get directly back to the email from the calendar event. Possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.