Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Invitation Inbox

I Receive meeting invitation in my apple native calendar apps

the schedule is appear on the calendar (month, day, week view) but not in calendar inbox

once i respond the meeting invitation, the invitation appear on the replied tab

but it never appear on the inbox

for further information

mail server: Google mail

Ios: 14.5

Device: Iphone Xr

ps: this issue not occur in my macbook calendar, the invitation appear both in the calendar box and the calendar inbox

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:10 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Oct 2, 2021 5:12 PM in response to AndiYuktipada

Thanks for clarifying AndiYuktipada,

If you have an iCloud account, to isolate whether the issue is occurring with the app, or with the email server, we recommend setting up your iCloud account in Calendars, and sending a test invitation to see the result.

If the issue seems to be isolated to your Gmail account, contact Gmail Help.

Should the behavior occurs with any account configured in the Calendars app, contact Apple Support.

Cheers!

Oct 2, 2021 3:10 PM in response to AndiYuktipada

Hi there AndiYuktipada,

We understand that when you receive a Calendar invite, you're able to accept it, but it never appears in the inbox.

From your screenshots, it looks like this is occurring with a Gmail account. Do you have any other accounts, like iCloud, setup in Calendars? If so, what happens when an invitation is sent there?

If you visit Gmail on the web, is their an inbox for Calendar invitations, that shows new invitations you receive?

Take care!

Oct 2, 2021 4:54 PM in response to Brian_P7

Nopei only use google cal account / gmail invitation

“If you visit Gmail on the web, is their an inbox for Calendar invitations, that shows new invitations you receive?” ———-> yes its appears, even on my macbook apple calendar, the gmail invitation appears on my inbox.

only on my iphone and ipad its never appears on inbox, and its quite difficult for me to notice whether i have new invitation

Calendar Invitation Inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.