Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 CarPlay issues

Why doesn’t Apple Carplay work with Amazon music since I updated to IOS 15 on iphone 11?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 9:04 PM

Robert651 Said:

"carplay not working since ios: Why doesn’t Apple Carplay work with Amazon music since I updated to IOS 15 on iphone 11?"

-------

Try these links:

Why Else to Try:

• Pair in Park: Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.
  • View the Owner's Manual: See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.
13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 9:04 PM in response to Robert651

Robert651 Said:

"carplay not working since ios: Why doesn’t Apple Carplay work with Amazon music since I updated to IOS 15 on iphone 11?"

-------

Try these links:

Why Else to Try:

• Pair in Park: Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.
  • View the Owner's Manual: See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.

Oct 2, 2021 6:16 PM in response to Bevste

Robert651 Said:

"carplay not working since ios: CarPlay works fine it’s the apps that are having issues like amazon music

———-

I’ve Come Across this Too.

Seems I’ve come across the same issue. See how I’ve troubleshot it: Apple Music Streaming Issues with CarPlay - Apple Community. Report to Apple: I still have yet to figure this out. I’ve reported it to Apple. Consider doing the same.

1. Go He
  2. re: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  5. Proceed from there as necessa

Oct 4, 2021 11:26 AM in response to Bevste

I have 3 iPhone13 Pros not working with CarPlay in 3 Different Cars. Either they won't connect at all or once they are connected only Maps works. Everything else is not working or can't connect.

I can play Amazon Music only if I start the App on the phone before connecting it to the Car. But then I can only see what is playing and can skip songs, nothing else.

I have reset everything on the Phones and it doesn't fix the issue. This is broken in iOS15.

Oct 20, 2021 1:50 PM in response to AKRDALRT

Hi my IPhone 13 pro isn’t working properly on the music apps such as Amazon, Spotify and Apple Music, this in my 2017 Audi TT, the sound only comes out of the front right speaker, the radio and CD are working fine, tried my colleagues iPhone in IOS 14 and it works fine as does an android phone so has to be an issue with IOS 15.02 so hopefully an update will be released very soon.

iOS 15 CarPlay issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.