Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Потерялись композиции в библиотеке Shazam

Добрый день!

Произошла такая ситуация. Я делала сброс настроек на телефоне. После переустановки Shazam и входа в учетную запись, библиотека композиций оказалась пустой.

Я не помню, привязывала гугл аккаунт или обычную почту майл. Но если пробовать через обычную почту майл, то при подтверждении все равно подключается гугл почта.

Не знаю как быть, в приложении было около 800 композиций. Помогите, пожалуйста, решить эту проблему.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 8:07 PM

Good day!

There was such a situation. I did a factory reset on my phone. After reinstalling Shazam and signing in, the song libraries were empty.

I don't remember if I linked my Google account or regular mail. But if you try through regular mail, then Google mail is still connected upon confirmation.

I don’t know what to do, there were about 800 songs in the application. Please help me solve this problem.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 8:07 PM in response to Sharon_419

Good day!

There was such a situation. I did a factory reset on my phone. After reinstalling Shazam and signing in, the song libraries were empty.

I don't remember if I linked my Google account or regular mail. But if you try through regular mail, then Google mail is still connected upon confirmation.

I don’t know what to do, there were about 800 songs in the application. Please help me solve this problem.

Oct 4, 2021 6:29 AM in response to Viktoriya07

Hello Viktoriya07,

It appears that after resetting your iPhone, you no longer have access to your music.

If you are a member of Apple Music, then everything should return after signing in with your Apple ID. Here is how that is accomplished: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

This will also be the case if you had Shazams in iCloud enabled: Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple Support

If the music was purchased or imported, then it may be available in a backup. You can find information on how to locate available backups here: Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Keep in mind that when restoring a backup, any data added since the backup was created will be deleted from the device.

Have a good day.

Потерялись композиции в библиотеке Shazam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.