Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Пароль в заметках

Добрый день, меня зовут Арина и я из России :)

Хочу предложить вам идею, связанную с паролем в заметках. Добавьте пожалуйста функцию: По почте или номеру телефона (или все сразу) можно будет сбросить/заменить на новый старый пароль в заметках, ибо разблокировать их невозможно без пароля и все данные в этих старых заметках теряются, возможно, навсегда. Буду искренне благодарна, если эту функцию добавят :)

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:37 AM

Translation

Password in notes

Good afternoon, my name is Arina and I am from Russia :)

I want to offer you an idea related to the password in the notes. Please add a function: By mail or phone number (or all at once) it will be possible to reset / replace with a new old password in the notes, because it is impossible to unlock them without a password and all the data in these old notes are lost, perhaps forever. I would be sincerely grateful if this feature is added to the :)

Apple invite constructive comment and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 7:37 AM in response to _late_muffin_

Translation

Password in notes

Good afternoon, my name is Arina and I am from Russia :)

I want to offer you an idea related to the password in the notes. Please add a function: By mail or phone number (or all at once) it will be possible to reset / replace with a new old password in the notes, because it is impossible to unlock them without a password and all the data in these old notes are lost, perhaps forever. I would be sincerely grateful if this feature is added to the :)

Apple invite constructive comment and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Пароль в заметках

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.