Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I can't login into App Store could you help me please?

Unfortunately I can't login into appstore neither in settings at preferences (I get the message "account_unavailable").

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 10:15 AM

Hello balazsC.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you cannot access the App Store because of an error. We will be glad to assist.

Which device are you using? Have you tried restarting? Please see the following resource which can help: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

Here's another resource which might be helpful: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 10:15 AM in response to balazsC

Hello balazsC.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you cannot access the App Store because of an error. We will be glad to assist.

Which device are you using? Have you tried restarting? Please see the following resource which can help: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

Here's another resource which might be helpful: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Cheers.

Hi, I can't login into App Store could you help me please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.