Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari new bookmarks will not save

Any new bookmark I save does not show up however, some show up in a search. I'm using safari V15.0 on mackbook. Thanks for ideas you have.

MacBook, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 10:16 AM

There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

I have read here that Apple's support people have a link to reinstall Safari and that doing so often fixes the problem. You might check with them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 10:16 AM in response to DLB1369

There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

I have read here that Apple's support people have a link to reinstall Safari and that doing so often fixes the problem. You might check with them.

safari new bookmarks will not save

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.