Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to log off from a wifi network

Joined a wifi network.... to add additional device they want me to log off from an existing device. How to log off?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:09 PM

There is not specific way to log out of a Wi-Fi Network unless the Wi-Fi Network administrator has set up a way to do it.

On the device that needs to log out of the Wi-Fi Network, you can either turn OFF Wi-Fi or Forget that Wi-Fi Network in your iPhone. To forget a Wi-Fi Network, display the list of available Wi-Fi Networks on your iPhone. Tap on the (I) Information symbol next to the name of the Wi-Fi Network and choose Forget This Network.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2021 7:09 PM in response to shuvendu242

There is not specific way to log out of a Wi-Fi Network unless the Wi-Fi Network administrator has set up a way to do it.

On the device that needs to log out of the Wi-Fi Network, you can either turn OFF Wi-Fi or Forget that Wi-Fi Network in your iPhone. To forget a Wi-Fi Network, display the list of available Wi-Fi Networks on your iPhone. Tap on the (I) Information symbol next to the name of the Wi-Fi Network and choose Forget This Network.

Axel F.

How to log off from a wifi network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.